Thursday 3 May, 2007

WIIFM The world's biggest FM

Tid bits abt Smart Presentations.....

The World's largest FM is always at work...that being WIIFM - What's In It For Me - If the speaker can address this for most of his audience the job is half done.

:)

I like the presentations by Steve Jobs. He follows the Zen principles and the 10/20/30 rule.
Its mostly stories.

These days I love the chance to make a presentation to my team in India and I am really looking forward to that chance to make it to my German Counterparts.

:)

2 comments:

Hitchhiker said...

Coolo! :) Best of luck...hope someday ppl start saying, I like the presentations by him (name not written for anonymity :D)

Ace of Streets said...

Well this is one of they key aspects of any presentation or a sales pitch. At the end of every couple of sentences the the one thing at the back of the listener's mind is - "So What?"